Hey guys! For this look I pulled out my trusty ‘Get Baked’ palette from Urban Decay. This was released last summer and I absolutely LOVE it. It’s one of my favorites for a quick, everyday look. I love this one because I feel it really just enhances what I already have. It looks fabulous on brown skin ladies and if you can find it, I suggest you buy it. Not to worry if you can’t find it. Urban Decay sells most of these shadows in singles, so you shouldn’t have too many problems getting your sexy hands on it. But if you already have this palette, pull it out!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Get Baked palette (eyeshadows: twice baked, half baked, flipside, baked)
- Eyeshadow/shader brush, blending brush, liner brush, blush and contour brush
- FaceFront Fully Baked bronzer (or Half Baked, if you’re lighter than me)
- MAC Love Joy mineralize blush
- Your favorite mascara
- NYX Hot Fudge megashine lipgloss
1. Prepare your face with moisturizer of choice. I used Cetaphil’s Moisturizing Lotion. You can find this at just about any drugstore.
*2. Prime your face with primer of choice (optional). I used MAC’s Prep-n-Prime.
3. After primer and/or moisturizer has soaked in for about 2-3 minutes, apply foundation of choice. I used Chanel Mat Lumiere in the shade Walnut.
4. Apply Fully Baked bronzer from FaceFront Cosmetics to the hollow’s of your cheeks using a contour brush. Make the fishy-face to find where your hollows are. Also apply to the temples, jawline, and anywhere you want to add warmth to the skin.
5. Using a blush brush, apply MAC’s Lovejoy Mineralize blush above the bronzer and on the apples of your cheeks, lightly. This blush is super pigmented and a little goes a long way.
6. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion to the lid, and blend with finger.
7. With the MAC 242 brush, apply the color “Baked” to the lid in a patting motion. Do not go above the crease. Using the tip of the brush turned vertically, blend out the edges of this color to the crease so that it’s softened.
8. With the MAC 217 brush, apply the color “Twice Baked” to the outer corner of the lid in a soft, circular motion, blending towards the “Baked” color so that you just softly deepen your outer-v. This is a very soft look, so make sure you don’t have any harsh lines and edges. We put the darker color on the outer corners to create dimension.
9. With the MAC 263 brush, take the color “Flipside” and apply to the lower lashline. I didn’t put anything on my waterline, but Urban Decay’s Bourbon 24/7 liner would be pretty there.
If you have questions or comments leave them below