Ever wanted to wear a sexy smokey-eye look to work? Well now you can! <–Soundin’ like a cheesy ass car salesman. Anyway, I promise you this one is work appropriate and not “porn star” at all. It’s actually quite classy and fun, and most importantly, it shouldn’t get you fired lol. Here is look #2 out of 5 total Naked FOTD’s I’ll be doing for you guys. All eyeshadows used for this look are from the gorgeous Urban Decay Naked Palette. If you have one, pull it out and you can create this sultry day-time look too
- MAC Painterly paint pot
- Darkhorse e/s on entire lid, stop at the crease. Also apply to lower lashline from the outside in, stopping half-way
- Buck e/s blended into crease, concentrated more on outer corner
- Half Baked e/s on lower lash line starting from tear duct, stopping at the middle where Darkhorse is
- Virgin e/s on brow-bone to highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 Zero pencil in upper and lower waterline
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline on upper lashline (not winged out)
- Chanel Inimitable mascara
- MAC Dark MSF
- Facefront Fully Baked Bronzer to contour
- Rock & Republic blush in Immoral on cheeks
*moisturize with your favorite balm, I used Rosebud Salve
- NYX Cocoa lip liner
- MAC Astral lipstick (Neo/Sci-fi collection)
So this look is super simple and easy (I’m ALL about easy eye looks) to do. It took me about 10minutes to do just the eyes, and with the face the total application time ran about 15 minutes. I just do not have time to sit and work on my face for an hour. If I can’t be fab in less than 20 minutes, then I’m not interested lol. This look would also be gorgeous with a color other than Darkhorse, like Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal or even Smog can be the primary lid color. Half Baked on the lower lash-line really helps the eyes look more awake.
My lip color is a little off because I used a tinted lip moisturizer before applying the lipstick. I used Korres lip butter in Wild Rose, which is a berry color, and it has my lipstick lookin’ a bit red but it’s not. Astral is a gorgeous sheer deep golden brown shade, so just make note of that.
If you’re still looking for this palette, check your nearest Ulta store. I’m gonna go visit mine this weekend because I want to get a second palette lol. If they don’t have any, oh well. Again, it’s not limited edition (at least that’s what UD said on twitter) so please don’t overpay for this thing on Ebay. Hopefully UD will be able to keep up with the demand so that everyone who wants one, can have one.