Hey guys! So here’s a look I did using products from the MAC Give Me Liberty of London collection. I really loved this collection and found it so appropriate for Spring. All you brown girls out there who are afraid of color, need to realize that you CAN wear colors like this. Stop being afraid, its just makeup. This video was originally posted on my Youtube channel. Enjoy!
- Make Up For Ever HD foundation #173 (Amber)
- FaceFront Cosmetics Fully Baked Bronzer
- MAC Fluer Power blush
- MAC Soft Ochre paintpot
- MAC Birds & Berries e/s
- MAC Dame’s Desire e/s
- FaceFront Cosmetics Kept Coral loose e/s
- MAC Ricepaper e/s to highlight
- MAC Violet Underground e/l
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara
- Korres Wild Rose lip butter
- MAC Petals & Peacocks lipstick
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Cherrybomb
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you haven’t already. Have a good one!