Physicians Formula is a brand I often walk right past whenever I go to any given drugstore. Not because I’m uninterested, but mainly because I’m overwhelmed and they just have so much stuff to choose from. I’d go crazy and the flesh is so weak. There’s been a buzz over this one particular product and I just couldn’t pass it up! You no longer need to spend a lot of money on incredible, high-quality gel liners. Physicians Formula debuted a new (and amazing) line of gel liner trio’s for specific eye colors (Brown, Blue, Green and Hazel). It doesn’t matter what your eye color is, you can buy all four sets, but they just separated them to make it easier for beginners to stick to colors that would compliment their individual eye color. I picked up the ‘Brown Eyes’ set, but please believe I’ll be back to get a few of the others. They’re on sale right now at CVS for 40% off the $10.95 price tag, so scoot your juicy booties on over there and pick these up!
- Three custom shades provide a glamorous look to define and enhance your eye color.
- Unique gel cream formula glides-on effortlessly and smoothly while providing the definition of a liquid eyeliner.
- Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula provides 24-Hour definition.
- Includes Pro-Eyeliner Brush for effortless and precise application.
- Stackable eyeliner pots can be pulled apart for individual use on-the-go.
- Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Approved. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers.
Each color has a very subtle shimmer to it. Nothing too noticeable, but it somehow gives it a really nice effect. The black liner has a faint purple/blue shimmer, the brown has a slight gold shimmer, and the purple has a soft purple/pink shimmer. Very pretty!
It was time to give these a test run. I ran water over them, then tried to run my finger thru the swatches to see if they’d smear and they didn’t! After I wiped the water away, I gave the swatches a really good rub, they still didn’t move. Awesome! These liners are so worth buying, whether you’re beginner or advanced. We have yet another “Drugstore Gem” and I highly recommend them!
Needless to say, your eye will probably be a bit oilier than the back of your hand, but you still wanna give products like this the “back of the hand” test because if they fail that, they’ll definitely fail your eye.
- Very creamy
- Smooth, no tugging or streaking
- Fast drying
- Long lasting
- Very pigmented and opaque
- PERFECT for lining the upper and lower lashline. You could try your waterline if you’re comfortable.
- Creates a sexy cat-eye super easily
Availability: Physicians Formula. Local drugstores.